1:1 Virtual Meetings - How does it work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners in face-2-face talks. Time runs fast but you will have the opportunity to build first connections before the bell rings and the next talk starts.
1. Registration | until April 30th, 2021
After your registration, your application for the event will be screened. In case your company/organisation fits our target groups, your profile will be activated (read more in the subsection "Admission"). After the registration and activation, you will receive regular updates in regards to the next steps to do. We will guide you through them, step by step.
2. Set up a company profile
Create a strong profile with engaging and detailed information. Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners and who you want to meet. Make sure to include the following information:
Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
Contact details of the person attending the event
- Provide us with your mobile phone number and business email address.
- Personal contact data will not be shared with other participants, but we may need to contact you during the event
- Explain the technology/product/expertise you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
- Write a co-operation profile for each offer/request
- Chose the time slots you are available for 1:1 meetings
- Make sure that you do not book meetings outside the Brokerage Event in these time slots
Your co-operation profile is your business card. Write a high-quality and meaningful profile.
3. Promotion of your online profile
All approved cooperation profiles will be published online by the organisers. You will receive a notification that your profile has been activated for the 1:1 meetings. All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organizers of this event. Please note that high-quality profiles are visited 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTERWARDS!
4. Request meetings | until May 1st, 2021
E-mail notification when to book 1:1 meetings
- You will receive an e-mail reminding you that you can start booking bilateral meetings
- Browse the list of participants or the marketplace profiles
- Use the optional filters to easily find the ones aligned with your goals
- Send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event
- Accept or refuse the meetings requests you have received
Remember! Be active, not reactive. Adding a meaningful remark about why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted. Accepted meeting requests will need to be scheduled by the meeting partners. Please note that the final version of your agenda may include minor changes in the scheduling of the meetings, in order to accommodate the maximum number of meetings possible - however always respecting the time-slots that you have indicated in your availability.
- Startups are able to book meetings with all participants except for investors. Only selected startups are able to book meetings with investors. The investor's jury will inform selected startups individually.
- Corporates/SMEs are able to book meetings with all participants except for other corporates/SMEs
- Investors are able to book meetings with all participants.
- Public agencies are able to book meetings with all participant types
- Others are able to book ONLY others (but they can be booked from all other participant types)
Read the Admission Criteria section for more about our target groups and non-target groups.
5. Get prepared | May 1st, 2021
- Check your audio quality, using headphones is highly advised
- Use a good webcam to improve the image quality
- Consider cutting your video, in case of broadband issues
- If your corporate firewall blocks our platform, please use your smartphone and/or tablet for joining the meetings.
- You will receive your meeting schedule (time slot & table number where each meeting is taking place) a few days before the event.
- Download the b2match app in order to be able to join the event and have your meeting schedule always at hand.
- You might receive additional meeting requests or cancellations during the event - using the app you will always receive push notifications for any last-minute changes.
6. On the day of the event | May 3rd, 2021
Check the latest version of your meeting schedule through the b2match platform or app. Access the Corporate Day stream and prepare for your 1:1 meetings. Join the online 1:1 Matchmaking session and make sure that you are online before your meeting. Respect the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings or cancel them early enough in advance to allow other participants to use the now available time slot. Press the START BUTTON in your profile and start your scheduled meeting.
If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel or reschedule your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified.
TIP: Download the "b2match" mobile app (iOS/Android) to
* Get access to your meeting schedule via your mobile phone
* Be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
* Manage additional meetings on-site (send/receive/confirm requests)