On-Site Tickets SOLD-OUT
All tickets for on-site participation at Connect Day are sold-out. You still can register for remote participation. Remote participants can take part in most sessions remotely and also meet with both remote and on-site participants.
If you have received an on-site ticket code from an event partner: Please register for remote participation and enter your on-site ticket code during the registration process. Your ticket type will be switched after approval.
What to expect? - General information
Connect Day 2022 is the main matchmaking event of ViennaUP’22 for Start-ups, Corporates/SMEs and Investors. Thanks to the great success of last year for the first time the event will be an all-day hybrid event.
Connect Day is not a typical buyer meets seller event - It's all about innovation. It focuses on corporates seeking for innovative start-up products and services (innovation inflow). In addition, the event supports selected start-ups to get in touch with investors focusing on early-stage and VC investment.
The day kicks off with an Investors Breakfast organized by AVCO. At this on-site networking event, international investors have the chance to connect with Vienna-based VCs, PEs & Business Angels, to team up for international co-investments and to learn more about investment opportunities in Austria.
The event "Connect Day" continues at Palais Berg and offers all day matchmaking opportunities, exciting pitches, master classes and a lot more for start-ups, corporates and investors.
Connect Day supports Corporates/SMEs aiming for innovation and collaboration with start-ups as well as investors seeking start-up investment opportunities. Please take note of our target-groups and non-target groups before registering for the event.
- Corporates and SMEs looking for innovation inflow
- Investors (Business Angels and VCs)
- International start-ups from the GIN goAustria program and Vienna Business Agency
- National start-up ecosystem stakeholders
- National corporate networks
- International and national Start-up Pitches
- VC networking lounge by GIN & Speedinvest
- Corporate Reverse Pitches by Corporates/SMEs on cooperation opportunities with Startups powered by aws and EIT Manufacturing
- Corporate Call for Cooperation by Green Tech Cluster
- Start-up Barometer Talk with EY
- B2B Matchmaking: Startups meet Corporates/SMEs & Investors
- GIN'n'Tonic Open Networking: Flying Dinner & Drinks
Side-Events & Masterclasses:
- Investors Breakfast by AVCO
- Scale 4 Europe by Pioneers
- Establishing and Funding Business in Vienna and Austria by ABA
- What would cause you to fail? Due Diligence 2.0 by Butchershop
- We produce the future - because we can! by ecoplus