General Information on Admission
Admission for the virtual stage show is open for everybody interested in startup-corporate collaborations. The matchmaking sessions are limited to specific target groups.
Connect Day is not a typical buyer meets seller event. It's all about innovation. On the one hand, we focus on corporates seeking for innovative startup products and services (innovation inflow). On the other hand, the event supports selected startups to get in touch with investors focussing on early-stage investment (pre-seed and seed stage).
After registration, all profiles will be evaluated on the basis of the following criteria and may be activated or not activated. Participants without activation can only view the stage show online but are not qualified for matchmaking with other participants.
- not older than 6 years* with less than 250 employees
- at least one self-developed product or service
- competitive advantage through a technological leap (high grade of innovation)
- at least a prototype or minimal viable product (MVP) in place
- preferably scaleable
Startups that apply for matchmaking with investors will be screened by a jury. Startups selected by the jury will be allowed to request meetings with investors. Investors are allowed to request meetings with both selected and non-selected startups.
* This is no hard criteria. For e.g. in case of a long R&D-process companies older than 6 years may be activated as startups. In case of doubt, contact your support office displayed in your profile or the respective support office in the Contacts subsection.
For Corporates and SMEs
- Corporates/SME seeking innovative products and services
- Corporates/SME willing to engage in cooperations with startups like...
- pilot-projects / use-case projects,
- joint research and development,
- distribution partnerships,
- strategic partnerships and investments,
- and cooperations, where startups act as suppliers.
Non-target Group Criteria (no Activation for Matchmaking)
- Companies with no self-developed technology
- Companies distributing or implementing primarily third party products and services
- Companies who are primarily consulting and/or developing solutions for others on order
- Corporates/SME who primarily want to sell their products and/or services...
- to startups
- to other corporates
- Corporates/SME who are primarily engaging as consulters for startups and/or corporates (e.g., tax consulters, management consulters, growth consulters, coaches, etc.)
Meeting and Booking rules
- Startups are able to book meetings with all participants except for investors. Only selected startups are able to book meetings with investors. The investor's jury will inform selected startups individually.
- Corporates/SMEs are able to book meetings with all participants except for other corporates/SMEs
- Investors are able to book meetings with all participants.
- Public agencies are able to book meetings with all participant types
- Others are able to book ONLY others (but they can be booked from all other participant types)